Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul
Switzerland
Basel
Basel Stadt
flag msg tools
designer
"Capitaine Conan," by Roger Vercel (1934).
mbmbmbmbmb

Just double-checking after playing my two games these past weeks. Is there any special provision for command and control for supply depots? I couldn't find anything in the rules, but perhaps I missed something.

For some reason I thought supply depots were a bit like HQ's and could always move and be in command and control. But looking through the rules I see (as far as I understand) that they must be controlled just like any other unit. This can cause some awkward situations if an army changes its axis of advance and a depot is far behind the army's HQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Switzerland
Basel
Basel Stadt
flag msg tools
designer
"Capitaine Conan," by Roger Vercel (1934).
mbmbmbmbmb

Just for posterity I'll post an answer to my own question. After digging through the rules more I've found that supply depots do need to be put in command and control and also count against the HQ's capacity unless specified by the exclusive game rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.