Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastien Maire
France
St Jean de Moirans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Just red the rulebook and the graphic aid here on BGG and had some questions...:

Testing & Innovation:
- When claiming a car, we receive a bonus according to the slot where we place the car in our garage--> once we have the 5th slot in the garage, the rule states that we can pick up to 2 bonuses each time we park a car., even if the car is parked in one of the fourth first slots, right? Can I chose to rather take the 2 books bonus from slot 3 instead of 1 book+1 "something else" ?

- Double upgrade: each player can use it only once per game, or once per colour? Meaning I could have a double upgrade for yellow AND blue upgrade?

End game trigger:
- End game happens when Week is 3 and Production cycle is 2, or the opposite. What happens if we are week 3, but Production cycle is only 0 or 1? I mean is it possible to go on Week 4, 5, 6....? We just don't move the Week marker anymore and continue playing ? With Weekly score for Week 4, 5, 6... ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Pombo
Uruguay
Zapican
Lavalleja
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Double bonus is for the fifth parking space only. When we park a car in this space we collect 2 of the printed bonus in this space.

Double upgrade is once per game per player and per color. If I double upgrade the black part nobody can double upgrade that color. And I haven't got room for another double upgrade.

Answer to final questions is yes.

Enjoy the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[maˈtiːas]
Germany
53804 Much
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kakawette wrote:
once we have the 5th slot in the garage, the rule states that we can pick up to 2 bonuses each time we park a car., even if the car is parked in one of the fourth first slots, right? Can I chose to rather take the 2 books bonus from slot 3 instead of 1 book+1 "something else" ?
No + no. I don’t know where you’ve read that. The English rules are very clear on this (p 12 on the left):
Quote:
No More Garages
If you already have all 5 of your garages occupied, then and only then, you can replace an old car, returning it to the supply; however, you don’t get to take the garage’s benefit again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.