Subject: Extra Baal Pteor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Ramsey
Canada
North Delta
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place.
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm not really sure how it happened, but when I was reviewing my pledge manager to make sure my address was correct, I noticed that I somehow ordered 2 Baal Pteors. shake

I don't know how I missed this, and I think it's too late to change it, but if anyone is looking for an equivalent value exchange, I'd be open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
VanMark wrote:
So, I'm not really sure how it happened, but when I was reviewing my pledge manager to make sure my address was correct, I noticed that I somehow ordered 2 Baal Pteors. shake

I don't know how I missed this, and I think it's too late to change it, but if anyone is looking for an equivalent value exchange, I'd be open.

I didn't add any extras to trade with but if you want to sell it, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an exclusive so you'll be able to unload it very easy, I expect they will sell for at least double in after market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clanggedin Silverbeard
United States
SALEM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It could be worse... I thought I ordered 2 black dragon sets... Instead I ordered one set and a set of doors
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Williams
msg tools
VanMark wrote:

I'm a little late to this party, I don't have extras to trade either, but if you're looking to *sell* that Baal Pteor I'd be happy to offer a competitive price. It was one of the extras I dithered on and then didn't go for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ramsey
Canada
North Delta
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone, I'm not looking to profit off this - I just want to see it go to a good home! When I have it in hand, I'd be happy to sell it at cost or exchange it for something of equivalent value. I'll update this thread when I have the item.

Cheers,

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.