Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only just started reading the rules but the following looks incorrect to me. However, I cant see where it has been raised as a question before so wonder if I am missing some detail or misunderstanding because I haven't finished the rules.

on page 6, 2nd part of the example
Quote:
The Yellow player modifies the price of properties, increasing the market price of Manor houses and also rearranging the other values.

but the manor modifier changes from +1 to -3. ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure that what you think are Manors are really Manors? The rule book says that Mansions, Town Houses and Manors all have the same symbol, distinguished only by colour, but it doesn't say (or I couldn't find where it says) which colour each type of house is. It's on the cards, I'm sure, but I'm not about to dig my copy out now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at this image:

Town Houses are orange, Mansions are yellow and Manor Houses are brown, which means it looks like you're right and example in the rule book is in error...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good spot. I think this may be wrong. I'll check with CGE just to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.