Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Ghost Stories» Forums » Rules

Subject: Does the Brothers' terror effect remove the token from the Circle of Prayer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... or does the token remain once the Brother has been exorcised?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Hobbes
China
Guangzhou
Guangdong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The village tile's power is nullified, so it is unusable. It doesn't say anything about removing the tao token, so I'd say it stays in place.

Another interesting question is: It's obvious that you can't change the tao token on the Prayer Circle since the power can't be used, but can you still get the bonus on exorcisms from the token that was there before the brother was placed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hobbesvii wrote:
The village tile's power is nullified, so it is unusable. It doesn't say anything about removing the tao token, so I'd say it stays in place.

Another interesting question is: It's obvious that you can't change the tao token on the Prayer Circle since the power can't be used, but can you still get the bonus on exorcisms from the token that was there before the brother was placed?

Hm, I doubt you get the bonus, because that would be "using" the tile, I'd think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter vP
msg tools
mbmbmb
Tao Token gets removed and placed in the supply when the tile is haunted. I believe its in a FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phalanx300 wrote:
Tao Token gets removed and placed in the supply when the tile is haunted. I believe its in a FAQ.

We're talking terrorized, not haunted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.