1. To get a printed copy of the V2 rules I will need to buy Price of Honour?
-The most recent rules are available to download on the Academy Games Website.
2. Do all other games in the series have V2 rules?
-Only Awakening the Bear has had updated rules.
3. What are the differences between the counters in V1 and V2? Is it just attack against armour values and symbols?
-V2 counters have better artwork and clearer numbers. They also include symbols for the Solo expansion.
4. If, actually that is going to be when, I buy Price of Honour will that replace all the units in my V1 Awakening the Bear?
-All units yes. System counters no.
5. If No.4 above is no, can I buy the new counters anywhere else? This would include buying expansions to make up the "missing" units but not including buying AtB V2.
-I believe you will be missing one unit (maybe the commissar?) which you can easily substitute with other units.
6. If there are counters "missing" what counters are these?
7. If the answer to 4 and 5 is no is there anywhere I can make myself the new counters? I know some games have fan sites who make new versions of counters but these are usually for older games.
-Not that I know of.
8. What I am asking in the above questions is can I upgrade all my Version 1 counters to version 2 and if so how without buying version 2?
9. What do I need to play all the scenarios in the solo version?
-Awakening the Bear v2 or you can make due with V1
10. How will the lack of symbols effect the solo game
-Not to serious just roll a die to decide which units get used.
11. Did "First Men in Normandy" ever get published?
Another question I have which is a little off topic but as I am asking questions...
12. I like making my own scenarios and maps, is it possible to make my own CoH maps, the terrain on maps looks free flowing and not done on a hex by hex basis. I am guessing it isn't possible but would love to know of any programmes or if anyone has attempted this before.
-Yes you can but I don't know the best program to use.
Welcome to the group, I hope this helped.