$60.00
$20.00
Chad Russell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a first attempt at a standard card deck only game.
The object is for two Jests to go there seperate way in the Steppes but achieve a common goal. They must impress the royal Faces by matching their Wit with the Face countenance values. The Jokers are to be one red and one black as their talent is activated by the same color suits.

I believe it can work with a second deck to increase the player count to 4 but need to test that theory. Also may have different levels of difficulty by increasing the value of the Faces.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzTeOpj6iAMAeWpGU2NzZlZYaU...

I will post a pictorial tutorial here to show how the gameplay works.
The rules are 2 pages and only require a deck of cards, I hope you can give it a try. Thank you! -Chad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Russell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The first image below is the game set up. The red jest is to the right and the cards on the far upper right are the 6 Face cards set aside for the second half of the game.

The following image the start of the game where the first Steppe cards on each side are revealed. Note that the jack of spades is assigned to the red joker and the jack of diamonds to the black.

More description coming soon . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I printed the rules out yesterday but haven't had a chance to look through them yet. You may want to consider sharing this thread over at the 1 Player guild. You may find more folks interested in trying it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Russell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the suggestion and printing the rules, appreciate it. I want to find different difficulties and get mor personal play testing in before I share it with the play test forum or 1 player guild though.

This little game has changed a lot over time but I felt it is fairly unique.
Will share this thread elsewhere in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.