Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Francis
United States
Norwood
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently traded away a copy of Takenoko on BGG, and the recipient informed me it was missing a few wooden bits. I contacted Asmodee about it and within a couple of days heard back -- and had the bits in hand within a week. Very responsive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
squirrelhenge wrote:
I recently traded away a copy of Takenoko on BGG, and the recipient informed me it was missing a few wooden bits. I contacted Asmodee about it and within a couple of days heard back -- and had the bits in hand within a week. Very responsive!

Similar results here. Picked up a copy of Mansions of Madness 1st edition on Monday. On Tuesday I opened it and found two miniatures didn't have thier arms glued on (nor were they in the box at all). Filled out the CS form, and on Friday I had the replacements in hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
if you want your praise to last more than one cycle and given they are a publisher...

Asmodee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
if you want your praise to last more than one cycle and given they are a publisher...

Asmodee

Thank you, Forum Police.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Cross posted from the other thread but more praise:
For what it it's worth, I have had zero problem with FFG's customer service since the merger. Only had to use it once, but my Scum and Villainy Y-Wing, the first time I used it (Despite having owned it for quite a few months), the base female connector on the bottom of the Y-Wing broke as I pulled the stand pin straight out. Sent them a picture, explained what happened and I had a new S&V Y-Wing in two weeks. Can't complain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.