LampoonThe System
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hi everyone. I'm the designer of a new card/party game called G.M.O.ooh! (Theme is Genetically Modified Organisms - the Monsanto variety). It includes a heavy dose of satire as it tackles a global, real-life issue in a, outrageous, futuristic, sci-fi manner. I'm headed to Essen to promote it (both an English and German version) and am trying to recruit some helpers for my booth (Paid gig). My current German translator couldn't get her visa paperwork updated in time, so I'm looking for someone that will already be at the show, looking to make a few easy bucks here and there. Message me here or at my email for details... Or forward this message on to any German speaking friends... Jon@LampoonTheSystem.com Thanks! See you at Essen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meow San

Chaos Realm of the Soul
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LampoonTheSystem wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm the designer of a new card/party game called G.M.O.ooh! (Theme is Genetically Modified Organisms - the Monsanto variety). It includes a heavy dose of satire as it tackles a global, real-life issue in a, outrageous, futuristic, sci-fi manner. I'm headed to Essen to promote it (both an English and German version) and am trying to recruit some helpers for my booth (Paid gig). My current German translator couldn't get her visa paperwork updated in time, so I'm looking for someone that will already be at the show, looking to make a few easy bucks here and there. Message me here or at my email for details... Or forward this message on to any German speaking friends... Jon@LampoonTheSystem.com Thanks! See you at Essen!

okay i'm no translator but i would love to try out the game at essen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.