Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island» Forums » General

Subject: Component Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Walmsley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't own the game yet but am going to purchase the new edition when it's is available (hopefully at the end of September). Looks right up my street.

I'm going to pimp my board out by buying some clay models of the food, crates etc. My question is how much food will I need? What tends to be the maximum number of perishable food and unperishable food that is needed at any one time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the answer for sure, but you can see the component counts for the Meeple Source upgrade kit here:
https://www.meeplesource.com/proddetail.php?prod=RobinsonCru...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
10 regular food and 6 non-perishable food is probably more than you'll need. Make those 15 and 10, and I'm sure you'll never run out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:
10 regular food and 6 non-perishable food is probably more than you'll need. Make those 15 and 10, and I'm sure you'll never run out.

agree. you don't need a whole lot, as once you play the game, you'll find out food is hard to come by. as is every other resource. as is living through the night. love this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Taylor
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tigerwalms wrote:
I don't own the game yet but am going to purchase the new edition when it's is available (hopefully at the end of September). Looks right up my street.

I'm going to pimp my board out by buying some clay models of the food, crates etc. My question is how much food will I need? What tends to be the maximum number of perishable food and unperishable food that is needed at any one time?

Pre-release will be at Essen with the European release shortly thereafter and a late November release for US.
http://portalgames.pl/new_en/announcement-portal-games-annou...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.