Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pretty much understand it. It's no different than TA where the Lead and Solo cars could push everyone forward, but here in GP it doesn't cost any extra. The only part I don't quite understand is where it says cars behind the active car are never conditionally Linked. Is that an unnecessary detail? From the rules on Solo movement it's already clear that cars behind do not come along. And the rules on Lead Movement make it clear that cars behind are linked, they do come along. So what's it trying to say that cars behind are never conditionally linked?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bishop
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems a bit redundant, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. They're defining conditional linking before fully defining the types of movement, so they're fully describing the concept of linking and describing its scope. And it makes it easier to find an answer if one is searching the rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.