Subject: Defensive perimeter and The living dead rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Colonel Kingman has established a strongpoint at the farm and as part of the next event I get a Fate draw, The living dead! This Fate has a Zeds mob burst at St. Thomas. If Colonel Kingsman succeeds his Defensive Perimeter roll, where would the mob go? Or perhaps I am not supposed to roll since technically the mob did not move (as they burst from the ground)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They would go in the next space behind St Thomas, if it is free. If it that space has 1 zed, then the stronger of the newly spawned zeds would go there, and the other one would keep "retreating" until it can be placed.
Same if a Zed unit spawns there because of an outbreak.

There is a very similar example on the bottom right of page 10 of the Farmingdale Dossier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks George, I confess I haven't yet looked much at the Farmingdale dossier. I now see it gives some useful clarifications. There is so much to read in this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.