$15.00
$5.00
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Croydon
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What does a ruined wall section marker do (aside from indicate the Glory Point)? and do destroyed walls go back to supply or are they out of game? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Croydon
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also are units used by the evil player on his phase cards out of the game or back in the bag?

And is it right that once you hit 12 goblin sacrifices they go back in the bag? After this additional sacrifices are out of the game right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
The Ruined Wall token is just to indicate the first time you have taken out the defenders walls for glory points.

Goblins go on the glory board for additional glory points.

Creatures do not go back in the bag but on the side in a supply pile that I'm not sure what that does.

Stone walls are given to the defender at the start of his turn, so they aren't removed from game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Croydon
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks but it does say that once you reach the required 12 Goblin sacrifices they go "back in the supply"

so...

a) does that mean back in the bag, I guess it must!

b) what happens to sacrificed Goblins after that point? out of the game is my guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No...the supply is not the bag. I honestly don't know what you do with the attackers supply. But I know that it's not the same as in the bag
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Croydon
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anytime! I love this game and love the board so much that it's on my wall as a piece of art! I'll help answer any questions you have and guarantee I'll probably get one wrong, but I'll try my best!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Stapleton
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The supply is not the bag as noted. The goblins in the supply can be "resurrected" with the ability on the back of the phase 5 (?) card allowing you to get some extra goblin troops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.