• [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mightygodking wrote:
this is genuinely amazing

He enjoys automatically hating everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
49xjohn wrote:
mightygodking wrote:
this is genuinely amazing

He enjoys automatically hating everything.

It's Drewber... he is just adorable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
I do hope she drops out of the race and lets someone else become the candidate. Who knows?

Yeah, I dont see that happening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
This is an amazing attempt at swift boating.

Guys, Guys-

We've had sick presidents before. FDR was in a wheelchair for his entire term, and he fought off WWII. JFK suffered several congenital diseases that led to him taking incredibly awful pain killers, but yet we got through the Cuban Missile Crisis. Some of our presidents who have in the best of shape proved to be terrible presidents- Jimmy Carter, anyone>

The issue is, can she do the job? And she can- campaigning is far more {physically} grueling than being President- which is tough but not in the same way.

But what I love about the attacks on Hilary's health is just how well they fold into Trump's own narrative- I am strong, she is weak, she is sick, I'm healthy, she has a vagina, I have this HUGE penis.

It's fricking AMAZING.

Plus, I like Reid. If Hilary is too sick, he steps in, and he wouldin'g be the Palin to Hilary's McCain. Hence, why Cilizza feels that 2016 is different from 2008.

Having failed to make Benghazi stick, we hit with what ever turds come to hand, and hope that one of them is sticky and goopy enough with just enough corn to stick. And it might, who knows?

Darilian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blank on Aleppo, thinking its a acronym? DISQUALIFIED
Clinton repeatedly falls down and shows signs of serious health issues? FDR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish Conservatives would focus on actually winning elections with votes instead of trying to disqualify the clearly winning opponent on a technicality or ridiculous conspiracy theory. This is the birther shit all over again.

Has Hillary Clinton's "poor health" indicated that she is unfit or incompetent in any way? She has been campaigning every day, nonstop, for months and seems to be doing fine. Is there any evidence that that will change once she's elected? No.

So drop the act, Drew. You don't give a crap about her health. You just want an easy win for your crap candidate whom a majority of the country doesn't want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
I swear, Social Media and Twitter has done more to dumb down political discourse to the lowest common denominator than anything else in the last 10 years.

Technology isn't making us smarter; its making us more reflexive, smug, dismissive of others, misinformed, and worst of all, incapable of making or even understanding a political argument.

You can't make a subtle point in two tweets of a 140 characters each. And you certainly can't understand what they're trying to get at if you just take the tweet as the tweet and 'rebut' the tweet through a retweet or repost in some other social media platform.

Maybe Trump should win- we deserve him.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no longer version where "You don't see people overheating in Canada and Sweden where they have single-payer health care and less inequality." makes any more sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
dandechino wrote:
There is no longer version where "You don't see people overheating in Canada and Sweden where they have single-payer health care and less inequality." makes any more sense.

nor does one random idiot mean much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
I think this has to win an award for craziest spin:

Invalid tweet.

Yep. Hillary would never have collapsed if Americans would just accept single payer into their hearts.

shake

Better check your Joke Detection Meter, think your batteries are low.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
perhaps her doctor informed her that she was no longer infectious because she was receiving treatment and taking antibiotics (if it was a bacterial pneumonia).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The scene with the little girl was obviously staged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
wow He should 'garner' some "Pulitzer" from typing THAT with his 'lips attached' upon 'hindsight'! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dandechino wrote:

Because she's the antichrist obviously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
President Kaine

Nope still not having a problem here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I don't get the conservative argument here. Her being sick would make me even more likely to vote for her than I already am.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
edgerunner76 wrote:
Yeah, I don't get the conservative argument here. Her being sick would make me even more likely to vote for her than I already am.
Interesting thought, the idea a vote for Clinton is in fact a Vote for Kain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Yes, that is exactly th3e sort of thing Putin would never stoop to.

Clinton can have a man killed for being a grass, but Putin could not possibly kill anyone , he is such a paragon on decent values.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Poe's Law.

So are you claiming your schtick here on RSP is that you are just putting on a parody of a conservative? That is the only thing you've said in the past several years that makes any sense at all. Man you really fooled me, here I thought all along you were actually serious!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Poe's Law.

So are you claiming your schtick here on RSP is that you are just putting on a parody of a conservative? That is the only thing you've said in the past several years that makes any sense at all. Man you really fooled me, here I thought all along you were actually serious!

That explains so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Poe's Law.

That explains so much!

Getting the sense that the account is shared by either multiple users or a user with multiple personalities.... the word choice, intellect, and sentence structure appears to dramatically change between several posts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.