$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Toasty man
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i ask this because i just received a copy as a gift and it seems its still part of the old batch with the wrong size tokens. i went to wizkids replacement site and they only let me put 5 tokens per package so i would have to create a bunch of them just to get the tokens. did anyone else have to do this or is there a way to do all the tokens at once. i ask because they also want a pic of the proof of purchase which i do not have since it was a gift and dont want to create a ton of packages if they are simply going to deny me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziggi W
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just out mine through two weeks ago, after waiting for over a year to get around to it. Got a shipping confirmation a few days ago from them.
Just put in that you need a manual replacement and they will send you a full replacement kit. Don't worry if you put in for 5 items, if you send them an email they will change it to just the manual.
You should be able to use the barcode as proof of purchase no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed my request for replacement end of July and received it last week... I was pleasantly surprised! As Ziggi said don't worry about the limitation for 5 items, this is irrelevant. But you will have to upload a proof of purchase so that may be your biggest issue right now if you haven't got any. Mine was actually more than 3 months old but they didn't reject it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Reaves
United States
Allison Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to clarify--although the previous responders have alluded to it, I want to make sure you know that when ordering replacement parts, put in an order only for the rulebook. That's the code for "My version is the misprint, so please sent a replacement package." You do not and need not engage in multiple orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Langford
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I sent in a request about 2 and a half weeks ago. Just got my replacement yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was also a gift so I didn't have proof of purchase either. I took a pic of my copy and sent that with the replacement request, then I believe I followed up with an email explaining that I don't have a receipt because it was a gift so that's why I sent a pic of the game itself instead. No problems, replacements have been received. This was sometime last year.

More recently, I sent in a request for replacement tokens for the vampiric dragon since the first batch of replacements were misprinted. I only asked for that particular token and I got an entire replacement kit, rulebook, all other monster tokens and all. So, as others have said, you only need to request the rulebook, but I don't think it will be an issue if you already sent in a request with just a few of the tokens requested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hero_guy wrote:
More recently, I sent in a request for replacement tokens for the vampiric dragon since the first batch of replacements were misprinted. I only asked for that particular token and I got an entire replacement kit, rulebook, all other monster tokens and all.

I put in a request for the vampiric dragon tokens, and within a week or so I received... everything except new tokens! They set new cards and rulebook but no tokens!

I have put in another one but no response yet, so far as I can tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziggi W
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my replacement package last week, took about 3.5 weeks from request to get to my door in Canada.
Almost exactly 13 months after I purchased the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.