Hit Z Road» Forums » Rules

Subject: Max ranged dice? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alex nichols
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I am reading you get two dice per bullet token spent, is 7 dice at 4 tokens spent the correct maximum?

I am also assuming that number of survivors have no effect here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing says that there is a maximum and red dice are the same as black as far as ranged fire goes. (There are some cards that say skulls during ranged fire add zombies; for those ignore the skull without a lightning bolt on the red die (it replaces the blank face).)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Bishop
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same question and got this reply from Space Cowboys via Asmodee.
There are no limits, except the number of tokens you can spend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hongky Anggoro
Indonesia
Surakarta
Central Java
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As my perception from the rulebook, no maximum dice for range battle, if you spend 4 tokens, you have 8 dice, I just roll 7 black dice first, resolve all the target icon, AND IF there're still zombies left, then I roll the remaining 1 die using the already resolved dice, if THIS die showed other than TARGET and or TARGET WITH LIGHTNING BOLT, then I resolved the other unresolved dice.

Also, some cards add 1 zombies per skull icon shown means you only consider the skull icon. On range battle, only black dice is used (red dice used only in melee combat), so if you rolled skull with bolt symbol means you add 1 more zombie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.