Subject: Spawn Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
So my daughter wound up ruining a good chunk of my spawn cards with her drink. Does anyone know where I can go to get replacements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
contact cmon support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dwnhmcntryboy wrote:
So my daughter wound up ruining a good chunk of my spawn cards with her drink. Does anyone know where I can go to get replacements?

You can't replace her! You just have to teach her not to drink at the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dwnhmcntryboy wrote:

here..

Returns & ReplacementsWe accept returns only in the event of a defective product, please contact support@cmon.com with your Order number to arrange a return within 14 days of receipt of your product. We may ship you a replacement unit, or offer a refund or store credit at our option.

hope that helps. PS expect a week for reply or so.

Jislizard wrote:
Dwnhmcntryboy wrote:

You can't replace her! You just have to teach her not to drink at the table.

LOL LOL LOL... best comment of the night..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha - #1 rule at our house - no drinks on the table. We've wrecked too many games that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.