Subject: Revealing a card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Murphy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Search for life card number 005. States to reveal the top draw card looking for tags for the effect.

Is the revealed card then placed back on the deck or discarded. If it is put on the deck do players draw in turn order? (This is never made clear however it never seems to matter except with this card's potential effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is discarded. This should be made clearer in any new edition, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Murphy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that is how we played it even though most games when "revealing" a card they stay where they were.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes we didn't want people to get distracted about knowing something about the next card in the deck. It would complicate the dealing of cards in the research phase and get people prone to AP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mokey D Luffy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the way I played it when I had that card out. I forgot to bring it up, since it would be good to have it clear in future editions, but I figured you were supposed to discard it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.