$20.00
$5.00
$30.00
$15.00
Ryan Adams
msg tools
Hey Everyone,

I have started a small gaming company and things are humming along. I have a card game, my first game, that will hopefully be on Kickstarter in November. My artist is finishing up his work, but now I need to find someone to do the layout of the cards. I didn't negotiate at first with the artist and he's just too busy to do it now. So I'm looking to find someone who can do this, plus I have the outline for a game board (an actual diagram)that should be very simple to make it look cleaner, and more refined.

So I need these two things done, and I'm looking to provide compensation for the work. The problem is I don't have a clear idea on 1) who to use, so I'm looking to hire here, 2) what is fair compensation for the work.

I truly don't think that anyone who is experienced in graphic design should have to spend a lot of time on this, but obviously there are things that can come up that are unforeseen. However, I don't see too many issues in this regard, the art is already done (final images within the next week), it just needs a layout for me to print some Beta decks.

If you are interested then please let me know, and if you just have some helpful advice on what is fair compensation let me know as well. With someone who is experienced in card layout for games I can't think this would take more than a day or two at the most. The board game also shouldn't take too long since the principle board is created.

Thank you for your help and if you like then check out my website at noechogames.com We will be releasing several games in the next year (hopefully). Thanks guys!

No Echo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastián Koziner
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
OK Ediciones: Juegos de autor en Argentina - facebook.com/okediciones
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ryan, I'm interested in helping with your game, you can check my profile here: www.behance.net/sebasko

You wont find a standar compensation, and the time involved depends on the theme/style/details. It usually took me from 2 to 6 hours, so you can see it can triplicate the price. Same for the board.

Thanks!

Sebas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.