Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Leonhard
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Non-Player British choose to Muster. A random dice roll gives me North Carolina, but they are already controlled with active support and already have regulars and Tories.

Next up is Savannah, but that city is currently in active opposition (due to the recent publication of "Common Sense").

Next is Florida which is neither a Colony nor adjacent to a port.

Then South Carolina, which is in active opposition.

Then comes Georgia, which is neutral and uncontrolled with no regulars or Tories. So I consider this eligible location, but it has a population of 1, so if I understand the rules correctly, I should search for a space with 2.

Boston is already controlled and in active support. Massachusetts is Patriot controlled and in active opposition. Quebec City is controlled and in active support. Quebec Province is not a Colony.

That brings me to New York Colony, which is uncontrolled and neutral with a population of 2.

Am I right in concluding that I should land six regulars there? Or in Georgia?

Am I right in thinking that I don't need to worry about the "lone Tories" stipulation yet, because that's a secondary priority?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
New York it is, due to the "within each" bit at the end of the Regulars bullet.

The first situation where the "lone Tories" priority comes into play is when there is no Neutral or Passsive space where adding Regulars would add British Control.

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Leonhard
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, sir. It's becoming clearer to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.