Subject: Hero Sheets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
auhbz
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I've recently purchased a used copy of the game and unfortunately there were 3 hero sheets missing! This was a great disappointment, and it doesn't seem like I'll be able to get them from the seller

In an effort to amend the situation I decided to download the files here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/115772/player-cheat-cards

So the idea is that even though I don't have goldfinga, arstide, and murka, I can at least pretend like one of the other heroes is them by using their abilities.

This is still not ideal of course, and I'm sure most of you would feel the same way about this; it's just not the same...

ANYWAYS, getting to the point! If anybody would be so kind as to provide some images of the hero sheets that I may print out, that would be super appreciated!!! And of course, I've already looked online pretty much everywhere for them and could only find mary, sir moo, and randolph whom I have already! Again, the ones i'm missing are goldfinga, arstide, and murka.

Thanks in advance!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Write to customercare@horrible-games.com and we will finda a way to help you! ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
auhbz
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.