Human Interface: Nakamura Tower» Forums » Rules

Subject: Single/Solo or Joined Oneida Sisters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Jorgenson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Can't the Oneida Sisters (think that's their name) be played as 2 individual models or 1 large based pair? The rulebook depicts the latter in the contents image (paired on one base). But I did not see rules for how to play them as paired. Two individuals seems straightforward as they each have their own character card. But playing them combined - how??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there is also a character card (a card, not a board) for playing them combined...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
farseerixirvost wrote:
Can't the Oneida Sisters (think that's their name) be played as 2 individual models or 1 large based pair? The rulebook depicts the latter in the contents image (paired on one base). But I did not see rules for how to play them as paired. Two individuals seems straightforward as they each have their own character card. But playing them combined - how??

When on a single base they count as two characters , their card describes the actions , they double up attacks etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jorgenson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Thanks - still working my way through the box, and haven't made it to the cards yet. whistle modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.