Popular Tags: [View All]
Ara Bulbulian
United States
Inver Grove Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just a few more questions regarding the rules:

1) is it true that a country can't violate stacking limits when mobilizing a unit? Thus, the unit would not be able to enter the map until a later turn when that situation does not exist?

2) if Finland or Romania were able liberate their factory city that was previously annexed by the Soviet Union do they get the factory back? I believe the answer is no, which I'm not liking atm. If so, please a short explanation as to that decision.

** Also, just a note, I think the Romanian army has been shorted at least one garrison unit. IMO if Yugoslavia gets 2 field armies and 4 garrisons, it seems a bit wrong for Romania to only get 2 field armies and 1 garrison throughout the entire course of the 39 campaign.

Thanks,
AB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
1. 8.3 says mobilization cannot violate stacking limits.

2. No. According to 2.2 the disputed area is considered part of the new owning country's mainland area for the rest of the scenario. 9.1.2 tells us that a country's factory count is those factories in it's mainland and overseas areas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.