Darkrock Ventures» Forums » Rules

Subject: Corporate Sponsors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Britton

Ohio
msg tools
mb
The starting bonuses on the bottom of the Corporate Sponsors cards seemed straightforward until I got to the "from any board" part. Since this is a starting bonus, won't the players be getting the resources just from the main board? What other boards could you get resources from at the beginning of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew enriquez
United States
fort worth
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It just means from whichever spot on the board you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SQ
United States
Show Low
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
In times of strength, prepare for times of weakness.
mbmbmbmbmb
Slocycler wrote:
The starting bonuses on the bottom of the Corporate Sponsors cards seemed straightforward until I got to the "from any board" part. Since this is a starting bonus, won't the players be getting the resources just from the main board? What other boards could you get resources from at the beginning of the game?

I had to go look at the cards, but I can see where the confusion might come from. Some of the Corporate Sponsor cards allow you to take a resource from the board. Each resource is found at two different stations so you are allowed to take the resource from the station of your choice. The card reads: "From the board of your choice" The two parts of the statement are on different lines, but I suppose if you changed the order, it may help with any confusion "Of your choice, from the board."

To clarify, there is only one board and you are taking a resource from one of the related stations (of your choice).

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Britton

Ohio
msg tools
mb
Thanks for the clarification guys! I'll be bringing this to the table this week, and I wanted to make sure I was getting it right. It looks to be a fantastic game with lots of play options!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel gagnon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I was not really sure about this one and we and up stealing one ressource from another player board

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.