Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony McRee
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First, really enjoy the game and have not found card errors until today and was wondering if others had seen any. Mistakes happen and I am fine with it, but wanted others to be aware.

On card 18 — Baskin Robbins — Dairy Queen, it indicates that the answer is East of the Mississippi. However, the answer printed is West. The answer is correct on the card, but this one instance, the state everyone guessed and placed cubes on and near was #2 and is East.

Anyone else found errors like these so when it comes time for that card to come up, we can be aware?

Can't wait for the next series Ted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Dudley
United States
Westbrook
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony, could you be a bit more specific as I want to correct the card without looking at the answers.

Is it the Baskin-Robbins side or the Dairy Queen side? And am I correct in understanding that the shadowed map indicates east of the Mississippi while the correct answer is west of the Mississippi?

Thanks for catching this and posting about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony McRee
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, Baskin Robbins side. Question is what state has the most dairy cows I believe, game is not in front of me today but that is the idea of the question. The map shows east, but the answer is west.

Sorry for the late reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Black
United States
Lafayette
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 for this. I just noticed this error tonight and it kind of ruined the round.

Hopefully the makers notice this for future versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.