Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hello GMT lovers, i've placed an order some time ago for the new anniversary edition of this game but maybe i've not understood things right.

I have an order on GMT main site, but the new edition its already been printed or it has to be? Because i dont know if i've arrived late

Last thing, i have the old copy of this game, it is right to get this one too even if it is a reprint? Because i really liked this game and a new one with all upgraded and more clear things would be great, what do you think?

Thanks if someone will answer me,

Good work as always GMT and thanks for your games over the years!

History + Details + Balanced gameplay + Fun = The standard GMT game.

A hug to the guy on the cover!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Bohne
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/GMT-Update--August-15--20...

Scroll waaaay down and you'll find GMT's production queue as of Mid-August. Silver Bayonet is listed as planned to be shipped by mid-November. No, you're not late to the party...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The files have all been sent to the printer. The last I heard was a November 2016 date for release.

As for the 1st Edition, it's a fine game in and of itself, but the 2nd Edition, while keeping many of the mechanisms is a substantially different experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
dasher47051 wrote:
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/GMT-Update--August-15--20...

Scroll waaaay down and you'll find GMT's production queue as of Mid-August. Silver Bayonet is listed as planned to be shipped by mid-November. No, you're not late to the party...

Thank you!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Toadkillerdog wrote:
The files have all been sent to the printer. The last I heard was a November 2016 date for release.

As for the 1st Edition, it's a fine game in and of itself, but the 2nd Edition, while keeping many of the mechanisms is a substantially different experience.

Thank you for your answer, and glad to hear that, so in november we can all come back to 'Nam!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.