$30.00
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This post took me about 3 minutes just to get entered, searches are taking over a minute if they even go through (half are timing out).

Is it just me or is the site extremely slow right now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
wouldn't load earlier... seems does seem rather slow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a could not connect to the server about 10 mins ago. Thought might be a reboot. Seems better now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Tamin Yurcaba
United States
Lansdowne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It always loads for me.... eventually. And sometimes only if I've hit refresh. But the site has been loading EXTREMELY slow both on my PC and particularly on my mobile.

I suspect it is related to an upcoming roll-out of the Jar-Jar Binks Geekdo-Doo Facebook look-alike New Coke redo of the main page.

I suspect tons of ugly-looking glacial-loading non-intuitive where-the-heck-is-it click-and-swipe non-customizable fun lies ahead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - I'm taking a look at it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
surprise The entire 'intartubeswebs' WERE "clogged-drain-slowed"!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.