Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Armstrong
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Wondering on the following items after our first play:

1) When the last life creation disc is taken, they are all cashed in for appropriate resources. Is the most resources you can get is 2 in a two player game?

4 discs / 2 = 2 resources
3 discs / 2 = 1 resource
2 discs / 2 = 1 resource
1 disc / 2 = 0 resources

2) When the discs are cashed in for resources, are they placed right back on that special tile: IE: If it's my turn and we cash them in, I can then develop life on another planet and take more disc(s)?

3) I understand that taking discs off the life creation tile occurs when you develop life on seperate planets. Does this carry over from turn to turn? IE: I have a cube on a planet my first turn, so I take 1 disc. On my second turn I then place another cube on that same planet. Do I take another disc? Or do I not because I already have my colour cube on that planet?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dante2010xxx wrote:
Hi,

Wondering on the following items after our first play:

1) When the last life creation disc is taken, they are all cashed in for appropriate resources. Is the most resources you can get is 2 in a two player game?

4 discs / 2 = 2 resources
3 discs / 2 = 1 resource
2 discs / 2 = 1 resource
1 disc / 2 = 0 resources

Exacly

dante2010xxx wrote:
2) When the discs are cashed in for resources, are they placed right back on that special tile: IE: If it's my turn and we cash them in, I can then develop life on another planet and take more disc(s)?

Yes - this could be a part of your strategy in that turn.

dante2010xxx wrote:
3) I understand that taking discs off the life creation tile occurs when you develop life on seperate planets. Does this carry over from turn to turn? IE: I have a cube on a planet my first turn, so I take 1 disc. On my second turn I then place another cube on that same planet. Do I take another disc? Or do I not because I already have my colour cube on that planet?

You take disc evry time when you create or develop life on planet but with one limitation: one disc per planet per turn.

So:
- if you create in one turn more than 1 life on one planet you still get one disc.
- if you create life on more than one planet in one turn you get 1 disc for every planet where you created life.
- you get disc every time when you create life on planet where you had your life tokens at the beginning of your turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Armstrong
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.