Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shout out to Andrew and his great crew at Print & Play. 9 months ago, my P&P custom Civ game suffered an egregious casualty. Coffee poured across the Italian reference card (the irony), rendering it useless.

Fast forward to this past week. Realizing, almost too late, that they and me would be at PAX West, I contacted Andrew, hoping that he could get this indispensable item to me. Not a problem, he said, it'll be with one of their partners.

Sure enough, Mike was helpful and a great guy all around, and my Civ game is once again complete.

-Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the shout out Jason. We enjoy delivering at conventions as we are able to help save shipping costs. I merely delivered what our awesome shop staff created.

It was fun to meet up at PAX West - my first. I was impressed with the level of gaming going on. Love the community of gamers that engage in both video and board gaming. Very fun weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.