Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Auton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With regards to Aedui Trade:

Question 1:

One trade line is VEN, PICT, ARV, HEL ... however SEQ could also be used as an additional region - would you include SEQ? or decide that HEL is close enough to Cisalpina and so not include the extra resources that could be gained from SEQ?

Question 2:
2 supply lines are possible i) ARV, HEL ii) CAR, MAN, TRE, UBI

Would you count resources available from both supply lines ?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure I understand the question. I think the NP Aedui will use all regions that it can draw supply to. It isn't a singular supply line, it is more like supply lines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Auton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok - that answer makes sense to me.

8.6.3. actually says "If Aedui Trade, they do so for all the resources they can obtain" - so I am going to take that as a literal, as long as a region is linked in one shape or form to a supply line.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds right to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it right in your second post.

As per 4.4.1 you draw supply lines (notice the plural) to determine how many resources the Aedui get when trading. Meaning you try to draw a supply line for each region that they have an ally/citadel in and/or that they control, and if you can draw one they get resources for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.