Relic» Forums » General

Subject: The End of Relic rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Rog
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, with the contract between FFG and GW coming to an end I guess this is the end of Relic too.

To bad, I was still hoping for more expansions. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Yeah. But it had an excellent run. The two expansions gave everything one would want. Solo play and direct versus play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Still, I'd have wished for more cards and more characters. A small pack expansion like they did for Talisman between the big boxes.
It's such a great adventure game, it would have deserved more. Much more ... soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Boy, this is just about perfect for us now. Not a huge fan of the FFG method of barraging customers with expansion material, and Relic hasn't been too popular in my group, but pretty pleased with what Relic did get (unlike Warhammer Quest Adventure Card Game)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any more expansions in the pipeline before next February or has it been confirmed that the line is done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Confirmed end of line.
Press release said that any product that will come out is already announced and nothing new will be announced.
In case of Relic. Nothing was announced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
Yeah. But it had an excellent run. The two expansions gave everything one would want. Solo play and direct versus play.
How can you say that without an Ork?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone feel like homebrewing an Ork expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laz Greys
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Dark63 wrote:

I didn't know that there was an expansion which had rules for solo play.surprise Thanks for your comment!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Yeah. It's a co operative scenario included with Halls of Terra. You're fighting off heretics in name of the emperor attempting fend off coming of the black crusade. While getting corrupted by chaos. It's a solid get if you enjoy Relic. For a less stale game, I would do two heroes. Though doable with single I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
Yeah. It's a co operative scenario included with Halls of Terra. You're fighting off heretics in name of the emperor attempting fend off coming of the black crusade. While getting corrupted by chaos. It's a solid get if you enjoy Relic. For a less stale game, I would do two heroes. Though doable with single I suppose.

I was able to trade for Relic last week and remembered that my FLGS had Relic: Halls of Terra sitting back in a corner for months. He sold it to me for 50% off
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.