Hide
7 Posts

Greed Incorporated» Forums » General

Subject: Print & Play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimiliano Braile
msg tools
Exist a print & play versione of the game? I want a copy of the game, but seems impossible to find one. I have the rules and I find the game very interesting... but I can't try it! That's very frustrating...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dyvim tanelorn
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When we created the print and play kits for old Splotter games, this game was out of the list. Joris and Jeroen gave us a list of games that we were authorized to create pnp kits (all can be found here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1281571/old-splotter-games-... ) , the games not in the list were not allowed because they intended to reprint them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano Braile
msg tools
Thank you, anyway. Any idea when the game will be reprinted?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is years
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Eventually" sounds about correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dyvim tanelorn
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We cannot be certain that they will reprint everything (and when). Think about Bus, it seems that they would like to reprint it, but probably they cannot reprint it as it is.

Looking at the current situation:
1) this year they reprint food chain magnate, indonesia and the great zimbabwe
2) roads and boats and duck dealer sold out last year (&Cetera expansion is still available), all the other games were sold out.
3) Until the last year the rule was: "every Essen one new game or one reprint". Now, after FCM great success, we have 3 reprint in one year.

I don't think that they will reprint the older games. The only reprint that seems feasible apart from this year 3 Essen ones are (for me) Roads & Boats, Bus, Greed Inc. and Antiquity. Roads & Boats sold out little ago and Bus it is not a simple reprint, so probably they are not first choice. If they don't have a new game, maybe they will reprint something in 2017. I think it is easier that they reprint Antiquity, but this is the first time they reprint 3 games in a year, so maybe they decide to reprint Greed Inc. too... Anyway, it's just hope.
And I already have everything, so I want a new game :yuk:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galatolol 1
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two years ago I wanted to make a PnP version of this game from scratch (I had done something like this with Study in Emerald), but I couldn't find all Asset cards - from rules and images I could extract only 4 of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.