Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Resist the Kakistocracy
Venezuela
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If there's anyone out there who doesn't plan on using their blank show cards from the "On the Air" KS extras, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I'm eager to add some new shows to my lineup! I'd be curious to hear about other people's home-brew programming creations, too!

And for the graphically minded folks, any ideas about the fonts used on the cards? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adverb wrote:
And for the graphically minded folks, any ideas about the fonts used on the cards? Thanks!

Futura Condensed Medium for the typeface, Futura Medium for the numbers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ngo
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gil-

Will you mind if people posted their home brew cards for others to print out? Or maybe post stickers to put on the blank cards if you don't want people posting full cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Manwithaplan wrote:
Gil-

Will you mind if people posted their home brew cards for others to print out? Or maybe post stickers to put on the blank cards if you don't want people posting full cards?

Please, share your cards. I'd love to see what you folks come up with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.