Popular Tags: [View All]
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched the video several times (without any commentary) and it appeared to me that she was propped up on the post and the woman to her left was making sure to steady Hillary. When the van pulls up, Hillary is pretty wobbly trying to walk but once she gets closer to the van it looked like her feet completely buckled, turning forward as if she fell forward into the van.

The media reported that the temp was in the 80's with high humidity (the weather sources I checked stated mid 70's with humidity in upper 40%'s) but I can see being in a crush of people without a breeze could be somewhat stifling but not enough, IMO, to faint from heat.

Now we learn that she is being treated for pneumonia. Personally, I think her health situation is more serious than she or the media is making it out to be. My wife mentioned that this could be a game changer, but I consider that a bulk of the country is either for their party or against the other party, not actually FOR one candidate over another. If Hillary is in very serious health or drops out, I'm not sure it would change much (A lot of folks here on RSP thinks her health is a non issue)

So that got me thinking, what WOULD happen if Hillary withdraws or passes away? Research time!!

If a candidate WDs or RIPs prior to the election, the Party holds a special meeting and chooses a new candidate, either the 'runner-up' or someone else altogether.

If a candidate WDs or RIPs AFTER the election but before the Electoral College casts their votes, the Electors are free to vote for whomever they wish.

If a candidate WDs or RIPs AFTER the Electoral College casts their votes, the Vice-President elect assumes the role of President at the Inauguration and the Speaker of the House becomes Vice President (The House elects a new Speaker the first week of Jan, well before the President is sworn in).

With little chance of the House switching to Democrat control in 2016, there does exists the SLIM possibility that we could see a Democrat President and a Republican Vice President.

Wow, interesting times.... interesting times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Well, seeing as how there is not a single redeeming quality to Hildebeast Clinton I am definitely pulling for her to either be indicted or rendered physically incapable of continuing her lying ways. But I admit, it's not just my utter and total disgust for the old bag of douche liquid that makes me want to see her dragged to jail in irons - it's the enticing scenario where I would get a chance to actually cast a vote for a candidate nicknamed "Plugs".

That's Plugs Biden for all the RSP liberal low information types who give a wide berth to any news not sanctioned by the HuffPo, Koz or Barbara Streisand's handlers. Here's the man I'd vote for... and I'd vote for him in 2020 as well --

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
The best thing that could happen for the Democrats is for Hillary to die to be honest. This election wouldn't be a contest if the Democrats had put up any other reasonable candidate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Likewise the GOP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Well, at least one of the candidates is sounding presidential:

Or he has health issues of his own and would rather not open up this can of worms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

Or he has health issues of his own and would rather not open up this can of worms.

Proof?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

At least Wendell is still a partisan hack that can't even allow a get well soon tweet from a republican to be genuine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

If only he was so open with his tax returns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Eig
United States
Huntington
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
okiedokie wrote:

The media reported that the temp was in the 80's with high humidity (the weather sources I checked stated mid 70's with humidity in upper 40%'s) but I can see being in a crush of people without a breeze could be somewhat stifling but not enough, IMO, to faint from heat.

Dunno what "weather sources" you checked, but according to being there, before the cold front came through it was f'ing hot, and very humid in the city yesterday morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
Proof?

laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

What do you think they would show that could possibly be worse than Hillary using the State Department to enrich herself while delivering favors to the highest international donors to the Clinton Foundation?

You say that without any proof at all. You've provided zero evidence so far that the Clintons have received anything of financial value from the Clinton foundation. Sure they have used the foundation to promote causes you dislike, but so what?

What I suspect is on Trump's tax returns is that he pays an extremely low tax rate, that his net worth and income are far below what he claims, that he gives virtually no money to charity, and that he has used a lot of very questionable tax loopholes to avoid paying taxes. I personally have no issues with any of those things as I also don't donate to charities and use tax loopholes whenever I can, but many of his supporters will care about those things and that is why he refuses to provide the tax returns for public scrutiny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Trump should know better than to leave his cell phone lying around unattended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

Proof?

Every time the douche opens his mouth, he dribbles out a drop of caustic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dtolman wrote:
okiedokie wrote:

Dunno what "weather sources" you checked, but according to being there, before the cold front came through it was f'ing hot, and very humid in the city yesterday morning.

I just checked Weather Underground and you're correct. First column is temp, and percentage is the humidity so it was around 79 degrees and 79% humidity when the service started. It was closer to 54% humidity when she left.

8:51 AM 79.0 °F - 72.0 °F 79% 29.90 in 7.0 mi Variable 4.6 mph - N/A Scattered Clouds
9:51 AM 79.0 °F - 61.0 °F 54% 29.94 in 10.0 mi WNW 9.2 mph 27.6 mph N/A Partly Cloudy
10:51 AM 79.0 °F - 55.0 °F 44% 29.96 in 10.0 mi Variable 5.8 mph 25.3 mph N/A Clear

I can see how having pneumonia in these conditions would lead someone to feeling overheated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mb
okiedokie wrote:
dtolman wrote:
okiedokie wrote:

I just checked Weather Underground and you're correct. First column is temp, and percentage is the humidity so it was around 79 degrees and 79% humidity when the service started. It was closer to 54% humidity when she left.

8:51 AM 79.0 °F - 72.0 °F 79% 29.90 in 7.0 mi Variable 4.6 mph - N/A Scattered Clouds
9:51 AM 79.0 °F - 61.0 °F 54% 29.94 in 10.0 mi WNW 9.2 mph 27.6 mph N/A Partly Cloudy
10:51 AM 79.0 °F - 55.0 °F 44% 29.96 in 10.0 mi Variable 5.8 mph 25.3 mph N/A Clear

I can see how having pneumonia in these conditions would lead someone to feeling overheated.

Well, she should watch out coming to Austin.

//Laughs at all your "hots"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
okiedokie wrote:
dtolman wrote:
okiedokie wrote:

Well, she should watch out coming to Austin.

//Laughs at all your "hots"

Is an Austin hot equivalent to a Laredo hot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

What do you think they would show that could possibly be worse than Hillary using the State Department to enrich herself while delivering favors to the highest international donors to the Clinton Foundation?

You say that without any proof at all. You've provided zero evidence so far that the Clintons have received anything of financial value from the Clinton foundation. Sure they have used the foundation to promote causes you dislike, but so what?

Wow. Do a little research and then get back to me. I think we've talked about this enough here with plenty of news articles to back it up that your feigned ignorance just looks silly.

No I've seen everything you posted so far and it was all bullshit. I think you just lack reading comprehension.

You posted some nonsense about how little money the Clinton Foundation gives away, which was stupid because the Clinton Foundation doesn't give away money, they primarily perform direct charity work.

You also posted something about the Clinton Foundation giving money to the Clinton presidential library, which is of course 100% legal and results in no financial gain for the Clintons. Just because you don't like the work the presidential library does doesn't mean you can call donating money to it illegal. If you don't like which charities the Clinton Foundation supports then don't give them money. Pretty simple eh?

So you are just being obtuse, whether on purpose or if you are just incapable of understanding logic I cannot be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The worthless piece of shits that criticize the CF's work are just the worst of the worst. If they ever were lucky enough to positively affect a small portion of the people that the foundation has affected, their pathetic lives would be slightly redeemed.

Hard to believe that anyone considering themselves a follower of whatever magical creature they pray to, would even take a swing at this group's work.

Oh, but then I forgot their beliefs are far more relative than they would let you know. And that is why their belief's are mocked, because they are just justifications for bad behavior.

How do I know? I have direct relationship with several physicians who work tirelessly to save people's lives through the foundation's generosity. Actual lives saved. Thousands of them. That is like undoing all the lives lost in the 9/11 attacks, but on a much larger scale.

Who in their right fucking mind wouldn't take an opportunity to do that?

If I were a slight shadow of what these people achieve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

Wow. Do a little research and then get back to me. I think we've talked about this enough here with plenty of news articles to back it up that your feigned ignorance just looks silly.

No I've seen everything you posted so far and it was all bullshit. I think you just lack reading comprehension.

You posted some nonsense about how little money the Clinton Foundation gives away, which was stupid because the Clinton Foundation doesn't give away money, they primarily perform direct charity work.

You also posted something about the Clinton Foundation giving money to the Clinton presidential library, which is of course 100% legal and results in no financial gain for the Clintons. Just because you don't like the work the presidential library does doesn't mean you can call donating money to it illegal. If you don't like which charities the Clinton Foundation supports then don't give them money. Pretty simple eh?

So you are just being obtuse, whether on purpose or if you are just incapable of understanding logic I cannot be sure.

Given that you're attributing to me things I didn't actually post, I'm guessing your reading comprehension is far worse than mine.

I think at this point if they see certain words they just make assumptions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

Given that you're attributing to me things I didn't actually post, I'm guessing your reading comprehension is far worse than mine.

This isn't you?

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23603785#23603785

I guess you guys must all share accounts, probably explains why every one of you just keeps repeating the same talking points and you get confused about what you have said. In any case, it doesn't matter who posted it, the point is you keep repeating it as if it is true.

Regardless of which one of you has posted false and/or misleading information about the Clinton Foundation, none of the allegations about it have proven to have any merit. I'm not going to get distracted by you trying to move the goalposts around. The point I've made remains, Hillary has not gained any financial benefits from the Clinton Foundation and neither has bill. So either prove that point wrong or concede it. Trying to redirect the argument to another point just shows that you have no basis for your accusations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

Proof?

Same proof you all have of Hillary's massive health problems. Note: walking pneumonia isn't a massive health problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
Note: walking pneumonia isn't a massive health problem.
Is falling down fainting pneumonia a health problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
tstone wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

Proof?

Same proof you all have of Hillary's massive health problems. Note: walking pneumonia isn't a massive health problem.

Weird spasms caught on video. Coughing fits caught on video. Fainting caught on video. Obviously needing support caught in photos.

No. Not the same as Trump at all.

But stay in denial. Prop up the Phantom health equivalencies while her poll numbers faceplant.

Fine with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Proof wendell would need that Hillary is lying:
The knife is in his chest after Hillary just stabbed him and she says, 'I'm not killing you right now.'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.