Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game, and one of the cards seems to have a printing error on it. Here's a comparative photo for reference:

As you an see, the Nyarlathotep card has the letters "KOSZ" emblazoned across it. Has anyone else had this issue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy doesn't have that text on it so yes i think it's a misprint
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chevee Dodd
United States
Fairmont
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's not normal.
Please email me your address to chevee at portalgames dot pl and I'll ship you a replacement!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Van Hoeyveld
Belgium
Stabroek
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
juggler5 wrote:
I just got this game, and one of the cards seems to have a printing error on it. Here's a comparative photo for reference:

As you an see, the Nyarlathotep card has the letters "KOSZ" emblazoned across it. Has anyone else had this issue?

Collector's item now! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Flores
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VetruvianGamer wrote:
juggler5 wrote:

I want a misprint in my game now. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hitman3005 wrote:
VetruvianGamer wrote:
juggler5 wrote:

I want a misprint in my game now. cry

It's yours for the low, low price of $300. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rickard Örtegren
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Re: misprinted card
Interesting. I think the developers are polish, and a google translate of kosz says it means "basket". I'm guessing it has something to do with a reject (as in litter basket/bin). But it COULD mean you get so much madness from this card you actually turn into a basket case...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Militello
United States
Oxford
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a duplicate Nyarlathotep with "KOSZ" as an extra card, along with the other 18 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Punch Board Therapy
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
juggler5 wrote:

Your rare card is starting to become less rare, as I have one as well for the same card. I've reached out to Chevee, however, I just seem to be missing the player reference card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.