United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so we are almost done.

(1) I’m in the final week of development. I’m currently waiting on a bunch of final proofing feedback, but other than that all the art and book files will get uploaded to GMT at the weekend (17th-18th) to be sent to the printers in the near future.

(2) The currently announced release date is November. Don’t ask me when in that month, I have no idea more than you do.

(3) My thoughts are turning to what comes after. First up is a free scenario supplement to be available for download as soon as the game is released.

(4) After that, we are planning the first expansion pack, which will contain some new aircraft, new scenarios and, hopefully, a campaign. With luck that will go onto pre-order before the end of the year. The expansion will expand upon Wing Leader: Victories, and feature early-war aircraft.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: The art has been sent off to GMT for printing. We are currently on-schedule for a shipping date in 'early November' (which is what Gene at GMT recently announced).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.