$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
$30.00
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the sound of panic and desperation.

Hillary Clinton’s feat of strength obliterates months of health conspiracies

Quote:
After being diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, Hillary Clinton ran a two-hour national security meeting, gave a press conference, and spent an hour and a half in the heat at a September 11 commemoration ceremony. It was an impressive feat of physical strength that obliterated months of health conspiracies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Quote:
After being diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, Hillary Clinton ran a two-hour national security meeting, gave a press conference, and spent an hour and a half in the heat at a September 11 commemoration ceremony. It was an impressive feat of physical strength that obliterated months of health conspiracies.

Getting desperate now Drew ? Just bequiet and enjoy your eight years of her reign otherwise you will give yourself an aneurysm.

Pneumonia it's treatable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't get how it obliterates it. If it's infectious pneumonia, what the heck is she doing, going around hugging kids and shaking hands with elderly people? If it's parkinson's pneumonia, it confirms the conspiracy theories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

Quote:

Getting desperate now Drew ? Just bequiet and enjoy your eight years of her reign otherwise you will give yourself an aneurysm.

Pneumonia it's treatable.

Natural causes will get the best of her before 8 years..... It must be rough being an 865 year old witch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
I don't get how it obliterates it. If it's infectious pneumonia, what the heck is she doing, going around hugging kids and shaking hands with elderly people? If it's parkinson's pneumonia, it confirms the conspiracy theories.

Who said it was infectious?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

No, no . . . don't you see? It obliterates it because her desperate fans are desperately spinning desperately to make it all go away.

It's the classic folklore about job interviews. Take an obvious weakness and pretend it's a strength. ("The fact that she was vertical at all proves she can fight terrorism!")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So hypothetically let's entertain the notion that Clinton is not healthy enough to do the job of being president. What happens then? Trump is still a bad choice. Presumably Tim Kaine steps in. Is he sane? Yes as far as I know. That puts him above Trump.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An HRC with Terry Schiavo's brain functions would outperform the OrangeMan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
If it's infectious pneumonia

pneumonia can be caused by an infection, but it is not infectious itself.

one possibility is that she had a case of the flu which resulted in pneumonia. if she contracted the flu over a week ago, she may still have pneumonia, but not be contagious with the flu anymore.

or another would be pneumonia caused by a bacterial agent. if she were on antibiotics then she also may not be contagious.

I'm sure her physician would know the details and would have informed her.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
ironcates wrote:

No, no . . . don't you see? It obliterates it because her desperate fans are desperately spinning desperately to make it all go away.

It's the classic folklore about job interviews. Take an obvious weakness and pretend it's a strength. ("The fact that she was vertical at all proves she can fight terrorism!")

No matter how the fawning media, her campaign or the Hildebeast Buttlickers of RSP want to spin it - it's just another in a lifetime of sleazy lies. Either she doesn't actually have pneumonia (my guess) or they were worried enough about it to lie and cover it up. Supposedly it was diagnosed Friday but she attended Barb's 1% cash gathering rally? Then the 9/11 event? With pneumonia? Then they lied and said she was just dehydrated? Then she said she was fine and hugged the little staged girly-thing. Then later they said, oh well she really has pneumonia and we've known since Friday.

So which lie is it? The Friday lie? The Sunday she's fine lie? And you people think this bag of sleaze is somehow better than Mr Bankruptcy? I hope she fucking gets arrested so we can run Plugs against Trump. Now that would be fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
ironcates wrote:

No matter how the fawning media, her campaign or the Hildebeast Buttlickers of RSP want to spin it - it's just another in a lifetime of sleazy lies. Either she doesn't actually have pneumonia (my guess) or they were worried enough about it to lie and cover it up. Supposedly it was diagnosed Friday but she attended Barb's 1% cash gathering rally? Then the 9/11 event? With pneumonia? Then they lied and said she was just dehydrated? Then she said she was fine and hugged the little staged girly-thing. Then later they said, oh well she really has pneumonia and we've known since Friday.

So which lie is it? The Friday lie? The Sunday she's fine lie? And you people think this bag of sleaze is somehow better than Mr Bankruptcy? I hope she fucking gets arrested so we can run Plugs against Trump. Now that would be fun.

Hillary Clinton could be dead by election day and I would still gleefully vote for her. You know why? Because I prefer President Kaine over President Trump. I also prefer President My-Cat-Taffy over President Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
"So I'm pro zombie Hillary's immigration and economic policies.

But con zombie Hillary's brain eating and foreign policy.

It's a tough one by I'm still not going to waste my vote on Johnson or Stein."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombie Clinton 2020!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
Zombie Clinton 2020!

Nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
ironcates wrote:

No, it's Mr. Bankruptcy, Mr. Lies, Mr. Sociopath, and Mr. Unstable all wrapped into one oozing, used diaper of a human.

So, you could see why I would, if I believed in your simple premise, take one evil over an entire litany of evil.

Did Daddy teach you this shit? Biker bars? Masturbation hallucinations?

Seriously, how does one get to your level?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
Nobody's going for a Men in Tights reference?

Once again, you disappoint me, RSP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
ironcates wrote:

Hillary Clinton could be dead by election day and I would still gleefully vote for her. You know why? Because I prefer President Kaine over President Trump. I also prefer President My-Cat-Taffy over President Trump.

Based upon what amounts to standard election tactics for the Democratic Party, you could be dead by election day and you'd still be voting for Hillary. So there is that... a legacy vote.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

That's your own echo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
mrspank wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
ironcates wrote:

Based upon what amounts to standard election tactics for the Democratic Party, you could be dead by election day and you'd still be voting for Hillary. So there is that... a legacy vote.

Not only that, but voting for her more than once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Altair IV wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

That's your own echo.

I thought it was quite kind of him to label his post so accurately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:

Not only that, but voting for her more than once.

Remember, folks: Vote early and vote often! Also don't let the fact you're dead stop you from voting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc Mage wrote:
Altair IV wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

That's your own echo.

I thought it was quite kind of him to label his post so accurately.

I guess this means Drew is Count Duckula. He can't hear his own echo and he obviously can't see himself in a mirror.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Cough. coughcoughcough. Ahem. Coughcough. Wheeze. "Right Wing Conspiracy!". Gasp. Coughcoughcough. "Oooooh, pretty balloons!" Whiplash.

Hmmmmm, well what is it now? Trump/Putin Biowarfare? Cuz, she's perfectly alright, except for that one thing, you know, that just popped up as there is undeniable video evidence.

McCain, that ol' fucker, it was right for the mainstream media to demand his medical records. To ask the same of Hillary means K-K-Konspiracy!

Cough. coughcoughcough. "Is it humid out? Or is it just me?" Thud.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Last week: "Hillary's not sick!"
This week: "Hillary's sick, and she's AWESOME at it!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.