Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
As you all know, I am both open to and thrilled by players modifying my games to make them "their own." I encourage people to unleash their creativity to enhance the flavor and playability of my designs, and I love it when they report back the outcomes of their experiments! I mean, hey -- I modify the games I play; why wouldn't others do the same!

In that spirit, I hope you'll check out Greg Mahler's and Ricky Royal's modifications to the solo mode of Zimby Mojo. Zimby Mojo was designed to be a multiplayer experience. The various play modes are discussed here and here.

Greg's mod:
Greg's solo experience and solo rules mods are here. Have a read, nod your head sagely, and drop him a thumb or some gold. Thanks, Greg!

Ricky's mod:
I'm calling Ricky's mod the Bloodthirsty Modification. To use "Bloodthirsty," play by the normal solo rules with one added rule:

If you move a Zimby column into the combat zone of the King or a thug, your Zimby column must attack the King or thug.

This makes things more difficult simply via movement restrictions! Kudos to Ricky! And to thank him, why not swing by his YouTube channel and watch a few of his exceptional videos? You can find his stuff at https://m.youtube.com/user/rickkcroyal.

As always, please keep your ideas coming in! And thank you all for your continued interest and support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.