Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mb
I'm decorating my game room with a bunch of gaming stuff (Pandemic Legacy board, Time Stories panoramas) and thought I'd frame up a few character cards from Black Plague. The backsides have nice art on them, so to have my favourite guys up on the wall would be cool. As I'm still using their English language cards, and don't want to rebuy the actual models...

1) Did they do foreign language cards for the kickstarter exclusive heroes?
2) Anyone willing to part with some spares?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
celdom wrote:
I'm decorating my game room with a bunch of gaming stuff (Pandemic Legacy board, Time Stories panoramas) and thought I'd frame up a few character cards from Black Plague. The backsides have nice art on them, so to have my favourite guys up on the wall would be cool. As I'm still using their English language cards, and don't want to rebuy the actual models...

The Kickstarter exclusives were not multi-lingual. Each backer received one English-language card for each exclusive character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mb
Ah bummer. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
The only Extra Exclusives I have are Grom and Thalia. I don't know if you need them but let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
celdom wrote:

Another option might be to scour the updates section of the KS campaign for Z:BP for art elements?

Specifically, many (if not all) of the Artist boxes as well as the stretch goals, had nice character art with backgrounds written up for the characters. I don't recall if there were any backgrounds for the Base game or Wulfsburg content but there may be.

Anyway, just a thought for an alternative to using the actual character cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.