Subject: MSRP? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the MSRP in US/Canadian currency for this game? Very interested in grabbing it, but sadly barely any news about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope it's not that much expansive. It's basically cards, with player dashboard and some cubes. I think the box is even too big for what the game seems to hold ... unless they plan expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
larienna wrote:
I hope it's not that much expansive. It's basically cards, with player dashboard and some cubes. I think the box is even too big for what the game seems to hold ... unless they plan expansions.

I hope so as well. The game has around 90 cards so it shouldn't be that bad. I would be surprised if it's over $40 Canadian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
40$ is also the most I would expect to pay. They should use smaller FFG box format like "Elder Sign" and "Rune Age". I really love that box size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton R.
Russia
flag msg tools
mb
Preorder price for russian version is $23.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Wish the cards didn't have so much Russian text. I can translate but wouldn't want to constantly explain what everything does ;/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.