Hide
2 Posts

Vengeance» Forums » General

Subject: Print and Play game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcello Abatantuono
msg tools
So I tried the print and play version with my friends over the weekend. It involved some time cutting and so on and wow it was worth it. This is one of the most cool games I play in some time. The montage turns are more tactics and thinking and then the fights are action-ful and exciting. Every player's turn is like a mini-game which involved everyone. We played aggressive killing each other bosses and taking skills they wanted.

We play a lot of games so it was easy to understand and start playing. My only comment was it took some time to get used to which minions where which but we used meeples so I think miniatures help with this. You need to know who is who to make quick decision (we played with timer like in the designer video).

Can't wait for the real game to come out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely well worth the time and effort to print and play this one. There's a lot to like in Vengeance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.