Subject: Still waiting... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ant Lab Games
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarted this game and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival. It appears that I may be one of the few backers who still have not received the game.

I've messaged DHMG directly and through Kickstarter and have not heard anything back for over a month.

Should I be seriously worried at this stage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle A
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right to be worried, but I would expect someone from DHMG to chime in here as they are very active here on the forums.

Another follow-up email (on your end) would probably be judicious seeing as it has been a month with no contact.

Hope you get it all worked out. It's a great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is late enough that it is probably either not sent or lost. Contact them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
well 2 messages on KS and 1 email (within the last 30 days) and still they are hiding. Sad thing, they're quiet everywhere.
I still need 6 Rising Tide Exp. which they completely forgot and 4 base games got damaged because of bad (or better say NO) bubble wrap or any protection beside the shipping carton. I hope there will be an answer one day... soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ant Lab Games
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I'm not feeling too warm and fuzzy about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enoch Wright
United States
New Philadelphia
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had pretty good experiences with DHMGs, I betcha this was just an oversight, either through the kickstarter or their shipping.

I find the email path usually gets the best result.

Thanks,
Enoch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elizabeth Nugent

Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Twitter, too - I've had good luck with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ant Lab Games
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Twitter may be my next approach. However, I really try to limit Twitter posts to those directly related to my YouTube channel. The silence on this is frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle A
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
perhaps try a different thread. the designer has commented in this thread https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1613880/official-faq-and-er...

maybe they are subscribed there and will get a notification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ant Lab Games
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Just posted there as well.

Maybe I will finally get a playthrough video posted of this game by next GenCon...ugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Just like checking if an inoperable appliance is plugged-in, the first and most obvious question to ask is if you submitted your survey on-time (March/April)? (And got a receipt)!

I ended-up receiving Blood Rage really, really late because this was my mistake. Thought/assumed I had done so, but it turns out I hadn't!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ant Lab Games
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed back in June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i got my shipping - but not complete and damaged. So i did everything on my side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm definitely here and listening. I am so very sorry that quite a few of you have been waiting on replacements/shipments/email confirmations. I was under the impression that a majority of them had been taken care of before our community director left for PAX, but that doesn't seem to be the case. He is back at work after vacation, now, and is working diligently to get caught up on all requests.

I should have been more diligent in monitoring the Kickstarter campaign page during his absence; it's just usually out of my purview once the games have been delivered since the workflow for replacements and missing orders is much smoother if I'm not another step in the process. We will be discussing ways for redundancies in these cases in the future.

If you have still not heard back from us about a problem by the end of this week, please email contact@greaterthangames.com and include me on the email at chris@dicehateme.com

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for an official reply! Let's wait and see (and hope!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guille Soria
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
I'm definitely here and listening. I am so very sorry that quite a few of you have been waiting on replacements/shipments/email confirmations. I was under the impression that a majority of them had been taken care of before our community director left for PAX, but that doesn't seem to be the case. He is back at work after vacation, now, and is working diligently to get caught up on all requests.

I should have been more diligent in monitoring the Kickstarter campaign page during his absence; it's just usually out of my purview once the games have been delivered since the workflow for replacements and missing orders is much smoother if I'm not another step in the process. We will be discussing ways for redundancies in these cases in the future.

If you have still not heard back from us about a problem by the end of this week, please email contact@greaterthangames.com and include me on the email at chris@dicehateme.com

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle,
Chris

Hi,
We are also having problems with a 5 units pledge to Madrid, we even try to PM Craig Roberts in BGG without any results
We will wait until the end of the week and hope to hear from you
Guille

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guille Soria
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We haven't heared from you and since more than one week has past we have send another email

Hope to have more luck this time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ant Lab Games
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have heard back, so they are certainly going through the backlog. Hang in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
nkerensky wrote:
We haven't heared from you and since more than one week has past we have send another email

Just sent a response - Craig has told me that it's a complication that Jodie, our warehouse manager and shipping expert, will have to address. They should get back to you soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
haven't heard anything either. Nothing through KS messages nor emails. Will have to write another one *sigh*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mottchen wrote:
haven't heard anything either. Nothing through KS messages nor emails. Will have to write another one *sigh*

I have not seen anything - have you sent an email to me at chris@dicehateme.com along with contact@greaterthangames.com? If you have and you're comfortable sharing your email address with me via geekmail I can also check to see if the emails have somehow been gobbled up by a spam filter. Otherwise, please send me an email directly as shared above.

Thanks,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will geekmail you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mottchen wrote:
I will geekmail you.

Got it! I'll be sure to message Craig and we'll sort this out and get back to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guille Soria
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nkerensky wrote:

I would like to that Greater than Games / Dice Hate me Games.
There where some communication problems, part of if dut to our English was not the best, but they fixed everything when this communication was achived.
So know we have our games and I would like to thank Greater than Games / Dice Hate me Games for their help.
So the only think I can say is if you have a problem contact them and they will help you.
Best Regards
Guillermo Soria
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.