Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Koens
United States
Watsonville
California
flag msg tools
marks the spot.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone get their deluxe copy yet? I'm waiting outside my house, weeping sadly each day it doesn't arrive...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xelvonar wrote:
Anyone get their deluxe copy yet? I'm waiting outside my house, weeping sadly each day it doesn't arrive...

Has anyone confirmed that their Deluxe copy has actually shipped yet? The update on Kickstarter said that ShipNaked would be sending out email notifications when packages ship. I haven't received any notification yet.

Quote:
We expect to begin shipping this coming week, the week ending September 2nd. If we run into any snags, we'll provide an update to Sirlin Games so they can let you know here. Otherwise you'll receive a shipping notification when your label is generated with the folks who will be delivering it to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a thread on the Sirlingames.com forum about this. Some people have received Starter and Core sets, people who ordered 2 Deluxe sets have received them (speculating that Ship Naked received them 2 to a box, so it was easy to slap on a shipping label) and that hopefully now the Deluxe orders will start to get shipped.
A few people have reported receiving Shipping notification emails, but that the tracking hasn't updated in a while.

Mostly, the answer seems to be No, not yet, but fingers are crossed for this week.

That's certainly my answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Zigmond
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No shipping notice here yet either (I'm in the UK).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I received 2 deluxe sets last week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't say Ship Naked has covered themselves with glory on this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Marstiller
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmw23 wrote:
I wouldn't say Ship Naked has covered themselves with glory on this one.

Agreed. My label was created over a week ago. Seems like they don't have many people doing the actual work.

Also, I hope THIS doesn't affect anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a mail from happyshops.com that they would be shipping this soon. But it has not been shipped yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marstiller wrote:
Also, I hope THIS doesn't affect anything.

Wow, I had no idea that Ship Naked was affiliated with the Game Salute folks. Yowsa.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
Got a mail from happyshops.com that they would be shipping this soon. But it has not been shipped yet.

same here. Just a bit worried that the note said codex instead of codex deluxe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine said that too, I wouldn't worry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not received a shipping notification or my game yet. I bought ONE deluxe set. It's great that the game is shipping early, but it is disappointing to feel as though the game should've already been shipped based on the most recent update but hasn't yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Close, close, close!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharpo Bject
United States
flag msg tools
I got some deluxe sets today in California.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
imtylerdurden wrote:
I have not received a shipping notification or my game yet. I bought ONE deluxe set. It's great that the game is shipping early, but it is disappointing to feel as though the game should've already been shipped based on the most recent update but hasn't yet.

Well, I wouldn't be worried at all. But it would have certainly helped to just state "we're beginning the shipping process" instead of "it's three months early". It's safer to announce how early you were than how early you will be.

Predictions are hard; especially concerning, like, the future. sauron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Ralter
msg tools
I received an email yesterday that my shipping label was created on the 6th. I tracked my package and it's scheduled for today. Surprise....It may just show up at your door :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sharpobject wrote:
I got some deluxe sets today in California.

Did you receive a tracking email? California is a long way away from their Northeast shipping warehouse, so it's been in transit for probably a few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sirlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Achim Zien:

At the time I wrote that it was shipping, I thought it was all shipping very quickly. It was only after the shipping process began that I was made aware of the issues arising from Codex Deluxe's box being so big. So at the time of that notice, I actually had no idea the shipping would occur over several weeks.

In any case, it looks like the warehouse now has the materials and process in place to ship those huge boxes, so things are humming along. As mentioned in the latest Kickstarter update, looks like they expect to finish shipping by the end of next week, so we're still months ahead, thankfully.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharpo Bject
United States
flag msg tools
imtylerdurden wrote:

Did you receive a tracking email? California is a long way away from their Northeast shipping warehouse, so it's been in transit for probably a few days.

I did.

I suspect that I received my deluxe sets before most people because I ordered an even number of them. It looks like they were sent to Ship Naked in boxes of 2, and Ship Naked could just send me that same box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sirlin wrote:
So at the time of that notice, I actually had no idea the shipping would occur over several weeks.

Well, the game still has 2½ months to arrive early.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Koens
United States
Watsonville
California
flag msg tools
marks the spot.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sirlin wrote:
Achim Zien:

At the time I wrote that it was shipping, I thought it was all shipping very quickly. It was only after the shipping process began that I was made aware of the issues arising from Codex Deluxe's box being so big. So at the time of that notice, I actually had no idea the shipping would occur over several weeks.

In any case, it looks like the warehouse now has the materials and process in place to ship those huge boxes, so things are humming along. As mentioned in the latest Kickstarter update, looks like they expect to finish shipping by the end of next week, so we're still months ahead, thankfully.

But but but Mr. Sirlin...

Where is mine???

I'm running out of tears standing outside waiting for my box.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_IVx-q3Qo<
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xelvonar wrote:

But but but Mr. Sirlin...

Where is mine???

I'm running out of tears standing outside waiting for my box.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y<

Mine just showed up in South Carolina, but I guess you are on the opposite coast. Shouldn't be too much longer though?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a shipping notification tonight 9/15. The tracking shows the shipping label was actually created on 9/6, Fedex picked it up today 9/15, and it's scheduled for delivery on 9/17.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
United States
Fort Knox
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also received my notice yesterday and it is also scheduled for delivery on 9/17. I just ordered 1 Deluxe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danwarr
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
I also received my notice yesterday and it is also scheduled for delivery on 9/17. I just ordered 1 Deluxe.

Same here as well. Fingers crossed it actually gets here tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.