Hide
6 Posts

Xia: Legends of a Drift System» Forums » General

Subject: Online? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Forby
msg tools
While introducing this to someone. I was asked if this was an online game. I knew that there was not one BUT after thinking about it, Why not. This would be a great game for an online game. The rules are clearly codified and could be coded. New missions, titles, tiles, ships abilities and ships, new kits, and all manor of things can be playtested and even just played online.

So I was wondering, do they have a set up to play this online? Is this the first time someone had the idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like someone has created a module for this on Tabletop Simulator. I haven't looked to see if any of them are good (when I searched, there were 3 of them).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This would be an awesome game for Tabletopia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Bohne
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember there was a Cyberbox...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Grace
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matrix4b wrote:
While introducing this to someone. I was asked if this was an online game. I knew that there was not one BUT after thinking about it, Why not. This would be a great game for an online game. The rules are clearly codified and could be coded. New missions, titles, tiles, ships abilities and ships, new kits, and all manor of things can be playtested and even just played online.

So I was wondering, do they have a set up to play this online? Is this the first time someone had the idea?

An official Tabletop Simulator module is in the works. As I understand it, it shouldn't be far from release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wish there was an official release date for this.

Just so you know, Tabletop Simulator is on sale through the 24th for 50% off ($9.99). More importantly most of the game DLC are on sale for 30-50% off as well, which is a pretty good deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.