Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Galactic Destiny» Forums » General

Subject: Galactic Destiny in Germany rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hi there,

just wanted to drop a short note for all the german players who are interested in getting there hands on a copy of Galactic Destiny.

There is a german Online Shop called Cosim Shop (http://www.cosimshop.de/) where you can currently preorder this game. If there is enough interest (id est enough orders) the shop will import this game.

So if you are interested and havn't noticed this opportunity, go ahead. The more orders, the cheaper the game...

And by the way, I'm not related to this shop, just interested in getting the game.

I tried to contact the german distributor Ulisses-Spiele but got no response from them.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Er heisst
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny!

I contacted Ulisses Spiele myself, got no response and ended up with the Cosimshop some weeks ago. Let me just say that Christoph is doing an awesome job with his customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Heck
Germany
Mannheim
Kurpfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game has arrived at www.cosimshop.de

It is still listed as "available in two weeks", but I have received a message to pick my copy up.

Gruesse
Ferendra

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Great news. So in the next few days a package will arrive...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Er heisst
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has arrived today in the mail! Guess there will be some questions concerning the rules coming up soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yes here the same. Game arrived today and I'm eager to try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.