Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find a microbadge for fans of this game. Is one hidden in a non-obvious location?

If there is no badge, would someone with badge skills please make one? (My previous attempts at badge submission have always been denied.)

There are many good options for badge logos. One obvious logo would be a camel. Any of the resource token shapes would be good; a badge showing both a bag of pepper and a bale of silk might be unique to this game. The face of Marco from the box cover could be shrunken to make a badge. The profile of a trading house could be a badge. The harp symbol for destination cities on the secret goal cards could also be used.

Would someone please make a marcobadge for this game? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ponsonby Britt, OBE
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There are four. They can be found on the game page under the Community Wiki section. Click on each image below to be taken to its page for purchase.

mb mb mb mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the links. I still cannot browse my way to find those badges or the "community wiki" section that you mention. But on the bright side, I now know that there is a microbadge search box. Don't know how I missed that before. (Duh!)

Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
Brazil
Interior de São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrumPhil wrote:
Thanks for the links. I still cannot browse my way to find those badges or the "community wiki" section that you mention. But on the bright side, I now know that there is a microbadge search box. Don't know how I missed that before. (Duh!)

Thanks for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Space Trucker
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrumPhil wrote:
I still cannot browse my way to find those badges or the "community wiki" section that you mention.

Yeah, unfortunatelly this one got hidden quite well during the redesign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.