3 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Back to playing kingdom death after 2 months rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lyle Chipperson
msg tools
mbmbmb
So I want just to share my experience, a few months back I got the game and played quite a lot, then I had to travel and obviously couldn't take the game with me, so after two months i was thinking I if would enjoy playing kingdom death again or did u just has enough of it ?

Turns out I think I'm enjoying it more than before, after some time away from the game going back feels so good! in fact will buy another expansion!

This game is awesome and I can't believe after months of playing and now checkin out the cards there are still gear I haven't made.

Sorry if this comes out as a "blog post" but this is the right place in my opinion where it's always good praise out little hole in the pocket a bit

Extra: I'm playing a people of the stars campaign and can't avoid to think , the tyrant should be playable, like sometimes he could protect the settlement against some nemesis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's never enough KD:M

The game packs such an amount of content that you would need several lives to get bored XD. Besides, it's so full of epic moments that it's hard to find it repetitive...

9.5/10 for me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sometimes compare board games to video games. Kingdom Death is like an Elder Scrolls game- you don't really ever finish it, eventually it finishes you.

There's just so much content, you know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.