$30.00
$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Niklas Edin
Sweden
Bankeryd
Småland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EVERYBODY DANCE!

19 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Leggat
United States
Newbury Park
California
flag msg tools
If you need any help playtesting, I'm in. Just need to have a Vassal module and the scenario rules.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this the same volume they announced a couple of years ago?
I thought it would be a standalone title.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jay white
Canada
Bowen Island
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see that standalone title on the GMT P500 page any more. Or maybe it was never there..
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niklas Edin
Sweden
Bankeryd
Småland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, prior to this, no expansion or other title in the series has ever been officially announced. I recall only that the designer, Chad Jensen, wrote something about how difficult it was to find solid, detailed information on a military unit that was also suitable for a second game in the series.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jay white
Canada
Bowen Island
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkey007 wrote:
As far as I know, prior to this, no expansion or other title in the series has ever been officially announced. I recall only that the designer, Chad Jensen, wrote something about how difficult it was to find solid, detailed information on a military unit that was also suitable for a second game in the series.


One product came close. They had a nice-looking icon for it mocked up, and a "coming soon" message, a while back.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Spinello
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
The map indicates a GD:FF add-on. I thought the new one was going to be the US 29th?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
From ConSimWorld
Q: There are two separate FF things in the works? Sounds like an expansion and a whole other game?

Chad answered: Yes and yes.


Chad added:
While design work on US 29th Infantry continues, the 1943 expansion for FF:GD is ready for beta playtesting. The new maps, units and charts are currently being put into the Vassal module. Once this is finished, we'll put out a call for playtesting volunteers. Stay tuned....

and also this:
And if I haven't mentioned before, this (the 1943 expansion) isn't my design. A fan of the game by the name of Bryan R. VanNortwick designed this expansion. Kai and I are providing Bryan with developmental duties but the hard work was all his.

EDIT: Start here ConSimWorld to see some additional maps of both items. Scroll down to see some of the units as well.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both funny enough, and oddly enough, I just found a good deal on FF, and picked it up today at my specialty game store that I use for wargames. I was just beginning to browse the geek page for this game, read the description and saw that it was going to be a series, and was about to post the question: are there other entries in this series yet? Now I guess I know. Looking forward to this "series of games"!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
coffee demon wrote:
Monkey007 wrote:
As far as I know, prior to this, no expansion or other title in the series has ever been officially announced. I recall only that the designer, Chad Jensen, wrote something about how difficult it was to find solid, detailed information on a military unit that was also suitable for a second game in the series.


One product came close. They had a nice-looking icon for it mocked up, and a "coming soon" message, a while back.

That's probably what I remember.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niklas Edin
Sweden
Bankeryd
Småland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RPardoe wrote:
From ConSimWorld
Q: There are two separate FF things in the works? Sounds like an expansion and a whole other game?

Chad answered: Yes and yes.


Chad added:
While design work on US 29th Infantry continues, the 1943 expansion for FF:GD is ready for beta playtesting. The new maps, units and charts are currently being put into the Vassal module. Once this is finished, we'll put out a call for playtesting volunteers. Stay tuned....

and also this:
And if I haven't mentioned before, this (the 1943 expansion) isn't my design. A fan of the game by the name of Bryan R. VanNortwick designed this expansion. Kai and I are providing Bryan with developmental duties but the hard work was all his.

EDIT: Start here ConSimWorld to see some additional maps of both items. Scroll down to see some of the units as well.


I admit that I do not follow ConSimWorld. Thanks for the link!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.