Hide
4 Posts

Formula D» Forums » General

Subject: 2 Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Grondin
msg tools
1- I print all of the official map but i never found the last one (Release in 2015) Austin and Nevada do you know a place where i can find the pdf of those 2 map.

2- I print all official map (it was easy it was already in pdf files with the exact size for printing) but i download a lot of custom map (Akron-Toronto - Istanbul - Grand Valley etc....) BUT the problem is every map have different size and i try to print two of them but the size was too big .... and the other one the square was too small for my car so how can i do to get the exact same size like the official map or to have a decent size for the custom map... do i have to cut and work with photoshop or illustrator for every map ???

I know its hard to understand what i mean .... sorry my english i speak french.....

Thanx for your help.

Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I don't know where you live... you speak French, so will assume you live in France for now. The point being, it may be worth the money to simply buy the Austin track instead of going to all the hassle of finding, printing and assembling a PDF. But then again, for your situation, maybe not.

Anyway, here in the States, one of our online vendors sells it for $22.49 (20 Euros). Here: http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/211784

Of course shipping from Florida to France may be an issue. I wonder if it's available there? If so, again it might be worth it for you if it sells there for 20-21 Euros, or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

With printing all the custom made 3rd party tracks, I usually try to find out how big the average space/box will be for the cars.
So for example, find the smallest space/box on the circuit. Usually a corner space. And make sure when you print it that the plastic will fit in to it. Then you know all the rest of the track will be scaled adequately.

I use Photoshop to make sure sizing is good.

~Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Grondin
msg tools
Ok thanx for your help. Like i said i have to try and resize every map with photoshop and after that i cut the big pdf or image into multiple pdf files to print the track in correct size.

Thanx for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.