$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Mists of Bilehall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rumor Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff C
msg tools
Can Rumor cards be used with the one Act campaign? I assume not, since they are not used with a mini campaign, but am unsure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
brigade wrote:
Can Rumor cards be used with the one Act campaign? I assume not, since they are not used with a mini campaign, but am unsure.

I'd say no, but if it were combined with ctr, yes. However, there'd be no consistency in story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
msg tools
Below is the question I asked FFG and their answer:

Q: Is it intended that Rumor cards be used when playing the Mists of Bilehall or The Chains That Rust single Act campaigns? Obviously they could be used if playing the Mists of Bilehall and The Chains That Rust as a combined campaign.

A: It is not intended. I think rumors could be used during the Mists of Bilehall if a group wanted to try it, but The Chains That Rust would not work well as the overlord would need to discard all Act I cards immediately. In either case, the system would not be fully utilized and so would be suboptimal in its execution.
Thanks,
Nathan Hajek
Game Developer
Fantasy Flight Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.